Need a speaker for your career fair or STEM event?
Complete our speaker request form or check out the Texas Girls Collaborative project for other volunteer resources if our speakers bureau is not a good fit.
Helping Girls Engineer Their Future
- Resources for parents – designed to prepare parents to introduce and advocate careers in engineering to their daughters.
- Resources for advocates – designed to prepare readers to advocate careers in engineering to girls, whether as a speaker in a classroom, as a mentor, or as a friend.
- Resources for educators – designed to prepare educators to advocate careers in engineering to girls. Educators, including both teachers and counselors, play a tremendous role in educating students about career opportunities.
- Resources for speakers – tips and templates for volunteers speaking to classrooms.
- Engineering Focus – Enhancing public understanding of engineering and increasing the number of students who pursue careers in engineering.
STEM Equity Pipeline