Need a speaker for your career fair or STEM event?
Check out the Texas Girls Collaborative project for other volunteer resources if our speakers bureau is not a good fit.
Helping Girls Engineer Their Future
- Resources for parents – designed to prepare parents to introduce and advocate careers in engineering to their daughters.
- Resources for advocates – designed to prepare readers to advocate careers in engineering to girls, whether as a speaker in a classroom, as a mentor, or as a friend.
- Resources for educators – designed to prepare educators to advocate careers in engineering to girls. Educators, including both teachers and counselors, play a tremendous role in educating students about career opportunities.
- Resources for speakers – tips and templates for volunteers speaking to classrooms.
- Engineering Focus – Enhancing public understanding of engineering and increasing the number of students who pursue careers in engineering.
STEM Equity Pipeline