WE ARE EXPANDING TO COLORADO AND SOUTH TEXAS
Close the gender gap in STEM professions in the United States.
Increase the number of girls entering into a college-level degree program in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM).
Our nation is losing young women from the STEM pipeline early and at an alarming rate. This greatly limits their career opportunities and, if the leak is not fixed, will leave a gaping hole in the U.S. STEM talent pool.
- 25% of STEM positions are held by women.
- Only 12 of 100 female college graduates earn a degree in STEM.
- 4 in 5 STEM college students said they decide their field of study in high school or earlier.
How We Do It
- Improve STEM education by funding programs for K-12 teachers and counselors.
- Fund hands-on learning opportunities for K-12 girls to inspire and prepare them to pursue STEM degrees.
- Provide resources to inspire and mentor the next generation.
Our Impact Since 2001
- 1,000 girls have attended physics camps.
- 800 STEM teachers have attended Gender Equity Training.
- 1,000 counselors have attended workshops on STEM careers.
- 40,000 students are impacted annually from HTHH programs.
Latest News & Events
Join us on September 16th at 5:30 pm...